Saturday, March 19, 2011

Product Review: Covergirl Lip Perfection in Hot (305)

not color 305

CoverGirl's Lip Perfection in Hot (305) is probably one of the best, cheap, matte, bright red lipsticks out right now.  Every time I wear this color, people assume that it's M.A.C.'s Ruby Woo.  Although it is similar, 305 is just a little warmer.  So, it's pretty close and for half the price, it's definitely a winner!

The pigment in this gel-based lipstick is so rich, one swipe across will give you full color.  It's staying power is ridiculous.  I'm not going to say that it stays on your lips all day at full color because it doesn't. After several hours, it fades down evenly to a beautiful stain.  This beautiful stain does stay on your lips all day and the next.  I didn't mind yesterday's lips; I just applied a clear gloss and kept it moving.  Even with a primer or a lip balm beforehand, it will stain right through.  So, if you want to remove it completely, I would suggest a lip scrub. 

I love this lipstick so much, I am going back for more shades!

This is several hours with a little gloss on top

No comments:

Post a Comment