Monday, September 27, 2010

Obsessed: Fall Boots

There is no season like fall!  You can pull out your favorite tights, blazers, turtlenecks, scarfs, and on the colder days: gloves!  Last but not least, LAYER, LAYER, LAYER!!!  I love to put on all of the items listed above together.

My biggest fall obsession would have to be boots.  I have scrawny little calves, so I prefer knee and over-the-knee for my personal silhouette, but I love all types.  Frye and Jeffrey Campbell top the list as my favorites, but can be a bit pricey.  So, when I see a pair of fly boots over $300, you know the frugalista in me is checking Steve Madden and every thrift store online and in town to see if I can get a similar style.  

Sigh...during my virtual window shopping spree, I stumbled across my latest fundraiser, "On Fire" by Jeffrey Campbell.  I have the same type of boot without the buckle details; so it will be hard for me to clearly justify this purchase.  On top of that, I hate to spend money on items that are too trendy.  I think I just talked myself out of a purchase, lol.  Check it out!!

  
source:  www.solestruck.com


No comments:

Post a Comment